Imagine it's your birthday today. You (no matter what gender) expect to be asked "so, how old(!) are you?", many times. And here starts the fun. Every time you reply, you feel you are being forced into that creepy sense of being old, and responsible, and mature, and what not. But if you refuse to grow up, your answers would match mine.
Warming up...
Q: So, how old are you?
Q: So, how old are you?
A: I am 27 years young!
Q: So, you have grown up (!)
Q: So, you have grown up (!)
A: No, I have grown flat!
Getting to the nerve...
Q: So, how do you feel being 27?
Q: So, how do you feel being 27?
A: Feels like I am still 17!
Q: So, you are the eldest brother, right?
A: Yes, I am the most irresponsible!
Getting serious...
Q: So, you have lot of things to do for your family (!)
Q: So, you have lot of things to do for your family (!)
A: Really? Their expectations don't indicate so!
Q: So, working hard these days?
A: Yes, hardly working!
Changing direction...
Q: So, lot of girl-friends, huh?
Q: So, lot of girl-friends, huh?
A: Yes, I make all kinds of friends!
Q: So, time to get married?
A: No, I need to practice how to tie knots!
Irritation rising...
Q: So, what are the plans ahead in life?
Q: So, what are the plans ahead in life?
A: Oops, let me check my calendar!
By this time the questions stop; naturally. And I start appearing more co-operative. But the questions stop anyway. I feel nobody is worried about me. Then I realize why. Now I wait for the next b'day. I plan to be more co-operative then. Almost.

2 comments:
there is a quote "We never really grow-up, we just learn to pretend the same" ... its so true!!!
Congrats mate for the black beauty that you own. Drive safe :)
Post a Comment